How to get young and glowing skin naturally? You’d probably be surprised to learn how many people stick to their skincare routine simply out of habit. Day in, day out, the same actions — but no results. Don’t you think it’s time to stop wasting money on expensive cosmetics that promise miracles and go back to basics instead? Here are 10 of the most widespread mistakes you can make when it comes to taking care of your face.
Some people are afraid that their skin will become accustomed to their favorite beauty products and will, therefore, stop having any effect. That’s why they keep changing cosmetic items. But these people aren’t aware that their efforts are in vain. Your skin doesn’t adjust to skincare products over time, and, more importantly, unfamiliar cosmetics should be bought with caution. A newly bought cream can easily become the reason behind an allergic reaction.
You change your cosmetics too often 0:39
You use a facial scrub on a daily basis 1:34
You don’t use a makeup remover 2:22
You use the same pillowcase for more than 2 days 3:07
You don’t use a toner 3:54
You use powder to remove that oily shine 4:28
You correct your eyebrows before applying makeup 5:09
You wash your face before taking a shower 5:40
You don’t apply skincare products before going to sleep 6:19
You don’t use SPF products on cloudy days 6:50
Bonus: How can banana peel help your skin? 7:31
– Your skin doesn’t adjust to skincare products over time, and, more importantly, unfamiliar cosmetics should be bought with caution. A newly bought cream can easily become the reason behind an allergic reaction.
– Generally speaking, scrubs and rough brushes are not the best products for cleansing your face. The perfect solution can be to replace them with light chemical peels.
– Before washing your face, it’s better to use a makeup remover like a micellar water, cleansing oil, or cleansing balm. They aren’t just pretty and useless bottles eager to empty your wallet! These cosmetic products are vital if you want the best for your skin.
– If you don’t want to see any flaws on your face in the morning, change your pillowcase every 2 days. Also, try replacing it with one made of silk.
– If you include a toner in your set of beauty care items, you’ll most likely avoid such skin problems as dryness, irritation, and rashes. The main trick here is to find a product that doesn’t contain alcohol. Otherwise, the situation will be exactly the opposite.
– Instead of trying to disguise an oily shine with powder, try matting wipes. Admittedly, they won’t provide a long-lasting effect. But they will remove unnecessary oil from your face without adding extra stuff to your skin.
– If you do decide to correct your eyebrows, wait no less than 2 hours before applying cream or cosmetics to the treated area.
– Of course, you can wash your face whenever you feel like doing so — while you’re taking a shower, for example. But you should remember that it’s better to use a small amount of cleanser to wash your face again after you’ve finished your shower.
– Your skin will restore itself much more efficiently if you apply a night cream, a serum, or a mask to your face before going to bed. The active substances contained in these products neutralize the negative effect of cosmetics and help your face look fresh.
– Unfortunately, harmful ultraviolet radiation is always there, even in cold Scandinavian countries. This is why it’s necessary to protect your skin all year long. You don’t need to use special sunscreen products when it’s cloudy outside.
– Banana peel effectively fights puffy eyes. Place the inner side of a banana peel over your eyes, and keep it there for a few minutes.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: